Following the ceremony, host and guest held talks.
The visit, the first by a head of State between Vietnam and Uganda, is taking place in the context of the two countries looking towards the 50th founding anniversary of their diplomatic ties (1973 – 2023).
It aims to further promote the bilateral relations, review multi-faceted cooperation, and set out specific measures to raise the efficiency of collaboration between the two countries in the coming time.
The visit is expected to open up more cooperation opportunities between the Southeast Asian and the African nations in the future.
During his stay, the President of the Republic of Uganda will pay a courtesy visit to Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong, meet Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, have working sessions with representatives of FPT Group and the Vietnam Academy of Agricultural Sciences, and attend the Vietnam – Uganda Business Forum.
- Official welcome ceremony for Tajikistan president in Minsk
- Official welcome ceremony held for Polish president in Baku
- Graduation ceremony held for Guam Adult Reentry Court Program
- Egypt President's welcome ceremony in Belarus
- Official welcome ceremony for Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi in Minsk
- Ceremonies held in DeKalb to honor fallen service members
- UN Public Service Award Ceremony held in Baku
- Awarding ceremony held at Artsakh Presidential residence
- Volunteer awards ceremony held at Scarborough YMCA
- Donald Trump UK visit live: Royals welcome US President
- Presidents of Belarus, Uzbekistan meet in Minsk
- Meeting of presidents of Belarus, Egypt underway in Minsk
Welcome ceremony held for Ugandan President have 232 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 26, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.