The ceremony saw the attendance of Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam and Head of the Party Central Committee's Commission for Information and Education Nguyen Trong Nghia.
Addressing the event, Deputy Prime Minister Vo Duc Dam emphasized that the National Book Awards has contributed to promoting cultural development and bringing valuable books closer to readers and popularizing reading culture among the public.
Also, he hoped that the National Book Awards would become a prestigious event of the publishing field, honoring writers and publishers nationwide and motivating the publishing industry to create better books in the future.
According to the organizing panel, this year awards welcomed the participation of 48 publishing houses throughout the country with 298 books and book collections. After the qualifying and final rounds, the Council for the fifth National Book Awards selected 26 books and book collections to award. In detail, the organizers handed over one A, nine B and 16 C prizes to authors.
The A prize went to "Hoang Viet nhat thong du dia chi" (Le Quang Dinh), a translated book by Phan Dang published by The gioi Publishing House and Thai Ha Book Joint Stock Company.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Ta-Nehisi Coates wins National Book Award for Between the World and Me
- National Book Awards 2017: See the full list of winners
- National Book awards: a good night for politics, poetry and short stories
- Don DeLillo to receive National Book award for lifetime achievement
- National Book awards: how obscure can the judges go?
- National Book Awards: Ta-Nehisi Coates and Hanya Yanagihara among finalists
- Here are the 50 nominees for this year's National Book Awards
- Ta-Nehisi Coates wins 2015 National Book Award for nonfiction for Between the World and Me
- France will be guest of honour at New Delhi World Book Fair 2022
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie wins US National Book Critics Circle award
- National Television Awards 2020: Full list of winners as Ant & Dec swoop 19th gong
- Holly Willoughby and Rochelle Humes lead the stars getting ready for the National Television Awards... as This Morning host, 37, orders THREE bottles of Champagne with Phillip Schofield's wife Steph
Winners of National Book Awards 2022 honored have 337 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 7, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.