Hanoi (VNA) – Sailing Ship 286-Le Quy Don of the Vietnam Naval Academy and a delegation of the Vietnam People's Navy arrived at Lumut port in the Malaysian state of Perak on October 4, beginning a visit to Malaysia. Malaysia n Navy, said the Malaysian Navy wishes to enhance cooperation and mutual understanding between the two navies through the visit.
For his part, Colonel Huynh Vinh Tuyen, deputy director of the Vietnam Naval Academy, emphasised that collaboration between the two navies is considered a bright spot in the Vietnam-Malaysia defence cooperation. Since 2010, the two countries have established a bilateral naval consultation mechanism to periodically determine specific contents of cooperation in the future, he said, adding that the two navies have so far conducted three consultations. visit he wants to convey a message of friendship, desire for cooperation, trust and mutual understanding between the two navies and armies. /.
- Naval Group of Russia's Pacific Fleet Makes Port Call in Philippines' Manila
- Two US carriers through the Taiwan Strait in 48 years — time for more
- Việt Nam reports 37 new cases of COVID-19
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 21
- The Latest: Families name 3 of the missing sailors on McCain
- British second world war shipwrecks in Java Sea destroyed by illegal scavenging
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 24
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 22
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 28
- The world lost a football pitch-sized area of tropical forest every six seconds in 2019
- As Trump Focuses on Korea, Beijing Flaunts Its Takeover of South China Sea
- Coronavirus latest: Mandatory airport tests for at-risk German returnees
Vietnamese navy ship arrives at Lumut port, beginning Malaysian visit have 281 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.