Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and his Cuban counterpart Manuel Marrero Cruz held talks following the official welcome ceremony in Hanoi on September 29 for the Cuban Government leader, who is paying an official visit from September 28-October 2.
The Vietnamese PM appreciated new developments in bilateral cooperation, especially in agriculture, investment and health care as well as the effectiveness of bilateral cooperation mechanisms. ASEAN Treaty of Amity and Cooperation in November 2020.
PM Manuel Marrero Cruz invited PM Chinh to pay an official visit to Cuba in the near future. PM Chinh accepted the invitation with pleasure.
- Vietnamese, Belarusian foreign ministers hold phone call on bilateral ties, Ukraine conflict
- Vietnamese, Belarusian foreign ministers hold phone talks
- Prime Minister Theresa May says she's eating spoonfuls of peanut butter to cope with Brexit stress
- Prime Ministers' museum, inaugurated by PM Modi, has holograms, virtual reality
- Ahn Cheol-soo bows out of prime minister candidacy
- PM Modi To Inaugurate Museum Dedicated To All Prime Ministers Since Independence On Thursday
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Receives The First Lata Deenanath Mangeshkar Award At A Ceremony In Mumbai
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan ousted as country's leader following vote of no-confidence
- Pakistan elects Shehbaz Sharif as new Prime Minister after weeks of political upheaval
- Shehbaz Sharif Sworn-In As New Prime Minister Of Pakistan
- Shehbaz Sharif, Nawaz Sharif's brother, can be next Pakistan Prime Minister - all about him
- Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan calls for early election after no-confidence vote dismissed
Vietnamese, Cuban Prime Ministers hold talks have 275 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 29, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.