Taking place in both virtual and face-to-face forms, the event will be held alongside the Vietnam International International Furniture Accessories, Hardware & Tool (Furnitec 2022) exhibition.
According to Nguyen Chanh Phuong, Vice President of the Ho Chi Minh City Handicraft and Woodworking Association (HAWA), Vietnam Wood 2022 will gather 250 exhibitors from 24 countries and territories.
Canada, France, Germany and Russia are expected to run pavilions at the fair, which showcases the global value chain of the woodworking industry.
A series of seminars will be organized within the framework of the event, in which speakers will share their expertise in the field of technology transformation, automation trends for the industry, smart solutions for the wood industry in the digital era, and wood material application in interior design, according to the event's organizers.
- COVID-19 pandemic costs Ho Chi Minh City over $11.8bn: chairwoman
- Ho Chi Minh City ready to welcome back int’l visitors during Christmas season
- Ho Chi Minh City to start administering 3rd COVID-19 vaccine shots this week
- University of Auckland offers a study hub service in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City to pilot reopening classrooms on December 13
- Ho Chi Minh City café brings chill camping vibes
- Tokio Marine Insurance donates tablets to disadvantaged pupils in Ho Chi Minh City
- Tire-puncturing nails litter suburban road in Ho Chi Minh City
- Tuoi Tre-hosted Day of Pho kicks off in Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City’s 9th, 12th graders return to schools after 6-month halt for COVID-19
- 17th Ho Chi Minh City Tourism Festival kicks off
- Bounce the day away at Ho Chi Minh City’s indoor trampoline park
Vietnam Wood 2022 to take place in mid-October in Ho Chi Minh City have 265 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.