Its value gain of USD 184 billion over the course of the pandemic was the world’s highest gain in relative terms, up 74% against 2019, and the third highest gain in absolute terms.
“Vietnam has gained momentum as an attractive destination for foreign investment thanks to successful fiscal and monetary policies and investments in human capital, but also amid trade disruptions from China’s lockdowns and continued tension between Beijing and Washington,” said Brand Finance.
Vietnam’s national brand value is not a valuation of aggregated Vietnamese commercial brands, but rather, is a valuation of the brand of the country itself.
Vietnam got relatively high scores on agricultural ratings, social media engagement, and the nation’s response to COVID-19, which were the three driving forces behind the increased valuation.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 11
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 21
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 9
- Hyper-partisan America: Not even another 9/11 would pull the nation together
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 16
- FDI in Vietnam, resilience during challenging time
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 19
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 20
Vietnam's national brand value up 11% have 184 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.