The Vietnam National Administration of Tourism said the country welcomed over 1.8 million foreign tourists in the nine-month period, of which 1.2 million were recorded in the third quarter of this year, 2.5 times the figure in the previous quarter.
The Republic of Korea (RoK), the U.S. and Asian countries like Cambodia, Japan, Singapore and Thailand are the biggest sources of tourists for Vietnam, the agency noted.
As of mid-September, international search volumes for aviation and lodging services in the Southeast Asian nation rose three times and 10 times, respectively, as compared with early March when the country had yet reopened its doors.
Domestic holidaymakers reached about 86.8 million in the nine months, surpassing the 85 million in 2019.
More and more Vietnamese are travelling abroad, with their search volume increasing four times from early March, targeting such countries as Thailand, Cambodia, Australia, the U.S., Indonesia, France and Malaysia.
Vietnam fully reopened borders to tourists from March 15. The country aims to welcome 5 million foreign arrivals this year.
- Global High Performance Alloys Market will Grasp USD 9.05 Billion by 2020
- Global Home Healthcare Market will Reach USD 391.41 billion by 2021
- Breast Cancer Therapeutics Market Size expected to witness growth to surpass USD 16 billion by 2023.
- U.S. hydraulic cylinder market to reach over USD 3 billion by 2025.
- Neurostimulation Devices Market size worth $13.7 Billion by 2023: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Ba Na Hills turns Vietnam into emerging leisure tourism destination
- Animal Feed Additives Market size to exceed USD 22 Billion by 2022: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- HIV Diagnostics Market size worth $4.9 Billion by 2023: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Business and Market Overview on Vietnam
- Fuel Cell Market size worth USD 25.5 billon by 2024: Global Market Insights Inc.
- Phu Quoc Island, a rising star for luxury tourism in Asia
- Vietnam Animal Feed Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth To 2022 by Grand View Research, Inc.
Vietnam rakes in USD 16.05 billion from tourism in nine months have 294 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 10, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.