During the three-day exchange, 20 delegations from Vietnamese and Lao border provinces organized a series of culture, sports, and tourism activities.
As part of the exchange, Famtrip delegations found out about community tourism and eco-tourism in Dien Bien province. Various seminars were held to boost the two sides' linkage and cooperation in developing tourism in border areas. In addition, participants also built and organized programs for delegates from border provinces of Laos to visit historical relics and tourist attractions in Dien Bien province.
The organizing panel evaluated that the exchange took place in line with the schedule, ensuring absolute safety, and bringing joys and enhancing solidarity among participating delegations. The organizers presented 32 sets of medals to winners of five competition events, including stick-pushing, archery, tug-of-war, spinning top playing, and con-throwing.
At the closing ceremony, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism presented certificates of merit to 24 collectives and seven individuals in recognition of their contribution to the exchange.
Also at the event, the People's Committee of Dien Bien province, the Vietnam Border Guard Command awarded dozens of groups and individuals for their great efforts in organizing and participating in the exchange.
A representative of the Department of Culture, Sports, and Tourism of Dien Bien province handed over an exchange flag to the Quang Nam provincial Department of Culture, Sports, and Tourism – the host of the fourth exchange, slated for 2027.
Translated by Song Anh
- Vietnam – Laos special friendship festival to be held
- 57 years of Vietnam-Laos diplomatic ties in pictures
- Horse festival in Lao Cai to celebrate northern highlands culture, sports
- Festival celebrates Vietnam-Laos friendship
- Vietnam - Laos border friendship exchange kicks off
- Vietnam, Laos envoys vow close ties
- Vietnam to develop sustainable tourism
- Bright prospects for Vietnamese sports in 2019
- Activities mark Francophone Day in Vietnam
- Vietnam U22 team set sights on SEA Games gold
- Vietnam – France festival celebrate diplomatic ties
- Thai AirAsia adds new route to tap Vietnam market, offers 5 destinations in 7 routes
Vietnam - Laos culture, sports and tourism border exchange concludes have 315 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 7, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.