Among the main exports to Australia, fishery products brought home 248 million USD, up 49%, and steel raked in 142 million USD, up nearly 233%.
Timber and wood products and confectionery also saw an impressive increase with 135 million USD and 50 million USD, respectively.
Meanwhile, imports also rose nearly 35%, with input materials for production such as coal, iron ore, metal, and wheat being the main commodities purchased from Australia.
Vietnam's trade office in Australia attributed the impressive export growth to the increasing diversity and competitiveness of Vietnamese goods, efforts by Vietnamese firms to help their products get a foothold in the Australian market, and localities' support for businesses in trade promotion./.
- Vietnam-EU trade turnover grows strong one year since EVFTA
- Brexit LIVE: Details of Liz Truss' Australia trade boom uncovered: New benefits for Brits
- Vietnam faces trade deficit despite over-130-billion-USD export
- Jobs in Australia: Trades, health care, hospitality and other industries breaking records
- Vietnam seeks solutions to facilitate trade with ASEAN nations
- Vietnam exports surge over 25% to US$186 billion in 7-month period
- Vietnam sees 15.5 percent rise in exports in EU market
- 'Britain is back!' MP hints at TWO new lucrative trade deals - 'Getting back in the world'
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 24
- How US Businesses Can Access the East Asian US$25 Trillion RCEP Free Trade Market Agreement via Existing Agreements
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 6
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JULY 28
Vietnam - Australia trade goes up 37% in eight months have 241 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.