Accordingly, the parties reached an agreement that Cambodia will send delegations to visit and work in Vietnam in 2024 and 2026, while Vietnam will send delegations to Cambodia in 2023 and 2025.
On the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Cambodia, two culture weeks will be held, along with other activities such as art performances and exhibitions. The two sides will support and create favorable conditions for cooperation between their agencies operating in cultural and artistic research, conservation of traditional cultural heritage, fine arts, photography, exhibitions and libraries; and the organization of cultural and art exchange programs in border areas.
Besides, Vietnam will train Cambodian students at cultural and art schools managed by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Slovenia and Russia boost cultural links
- Heineken Boosted by Tiger in Asia as Cold Hits Europe
- Azerbaijan, China eye prospects for cooperation
- Works by Georgian artists presented in Baku [PHOTO]
- Cooper & Gorfer announced as curators of Nordic Fashion Biennale 2014 exhibition
- Ukraine set to woo Asian markets with Indonesia, Vietnam initiative
- Plans to ‘breathe new life’ into Thamesmead’s Lakeside Centre as a ‘major cultural hub’ are underway
- Bridging Europe & Asia: EU Envoy Offers 'New Field for Cooperation' With Russia
- My cultural life: Aisling O'Sullivan
- City of Culture: This is what's happened since winning title
- One-party rule 'terrible setback' for Cambodia: opposition chief
- Fine arts student from Hampstead private school among three dead 'graffiti artists' killed by train
Vietnam and Cambodia boost cultural and artistic cooperation have 237 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.