Previously, on September 25, Fishing ship numbered BD 98759 TS captained by Nguyen Van Thuan from Tam Quan Nam ward, Hoai Nhon town, Binh Dinh province, ran aground and its hull was at risk of being damaged. The ship's captain immediately called for help.
After receiving the news, Ship Truong Sa 12 of Brigade 955 of Naval Region 4 operating nearby rushed to the scene to rescue the four crew-members of the fishing ship.
On September 29, the distressed crewmembers were taken to Sinh Ton Dong (Grierson Reef) Island of Truong Sa (Spratly) island district, Khanh Hoa province. They then were picked up by Ship 463 and taken to the mainland on October 4.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Naval troops asked to promote their first victory tradition
- Cambodian naval delegation extends Tet wishes to Vietnamese naval units
- Japan okays divisive plan to send naval troops to Mideast
- Tet gifts to naval troops and islanders
- Unprecedented call-up of Defence Force troops, planes and ships in response to bushfires crisis
- Tet gifts for troops on southwestern islands
- US Tried to Foil Russia-China-Iran Naval War Games, Used Drones to Spy on Them
- Iran Says U.S. and Allies' Military Moves In Syria Will Fail, as Troops Seen Training Rebels
- Feature: Fishermen struggle to survive in Yemen's war-torn Hodeidah
- Fishermen Catch Great White Shark, Lifeguards Say They Stopped Them From Eating It
- China will not tolerate US military muscle-flexing off our shores
- Japan approves divisive plan to send naval troops to Middle East
Troops of Naval Region 4 take distressed fishermen to shore have 232 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.