Spectre, a Danish company, which specialises in technical outdoor sports garments, has opened its first factory in An Giang Province after two years of construction.
This is the third Spectre factory in Viet Nam and the first Danish FDI project in An Giang with a total investment of approximately US$17 million which will create 2,500 local jobs.
The new factory was built in accordance with high Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) standards and was granted the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environment Design) gold certification.
By using solar energy and advanced design features, the factory can reduce around 1,600 tonnes of CO2 emissions per year.
Denmark is now one of the biggest European investors in Viet Nam. With the coming visit of the Royal Crown Couple of Denmark and a business delegation of 36 companies in early November, it is expected that more Danish investment deals, especially in the energy sector, will be finalised in the coming years. — VNS
- FDI capital heavily shifts to Vietnam
- Vietnam is ready to welcome FDI shift from China
- We Found The Factories Inside China’s Mass Internment Camps
- Anthony Weiner piecing together shattered life as CEO of broken glass factory
- £100,000 factory robot adapted by British scientists has completed a research project in just THREE DAYS which would have taken a human several months
- Honda says production at UK factory to pause due to car parts shortage
- Factory output jumps as stockpiling increases amid Brexit fears
- Analysis: For Peugeot and FCA, completing their merger is just the start
- Aston Martin to field factory car in Rolex 24
- Quirky just announced seven new products, a micro-factory, custom sensor kits, and the death of the thermostat
- Sony to lay off 2,000 workers, close a digital imaging factory
- Revamped Detroit plant to start making new Jeep by March 31
The first Danish FDI factory in An Giang starts running have 296 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.