According to Head of the Military Youth Advisory Board Senior Colonel Tran Viet Nang, the congress, themed "Military youths are loyal, courageous, aspirational, enthusiastic, and creative to deserve the title Uncle Ho's soldiers in the new period, contributing to building and firmly protecting the socialist Vietnam," will see the participation of 450 official delegates.
The congress will review and evaluate the outcomes of youth work and movements in the military over the past five years and roll out orientations, targets, and missions for the work in the 2022-2027 period. The event will also honor outstanding groups and individuals with significant achievements in organizing the emulation movement in the 2017-2022 period and launch next event in the 2022-2027 period.
At this event, delegates will comment on a draft document of the Standing Board of the 11th Youth Union Central Committee to submit to the 12th National Congress of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and elect a delegation to attend the 12th National Congress of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union.
The 10th Military Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Congress is of great significance. It is to thoroughly grasp and implement the Party's guidelines and State's policies and laws on the work, especially the Resolutions of the 13th National Party Congress and the 11th Military Party Congress. The event marks a new development of youth work and movement in the military.
The congress' outcomes will significantly contribute to the success of the 12th National Congress of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, the building of the revolutionary, regular, elite, gradually-modernized Vietnam People’s Army, and the Vietnamese youths' efforts and aspiration to develop a prosperous and happy country.
Within the framework of the congress, delegates will pay tribute to President Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum, report achievements to Party and State leaders, visit the Vietnam Museum of Military History, and attend an artistic program themed "Aspiration to dedicate" and an exhibition briefing military youths' activities over the past five years.
At the press conference, the Department of Political Education and Information's leader asked press agencies to promote dissemination before, during, and after the congress.
During the congress, press agencies should focus on popularizing the significance of the event, delegates' speeches, aspiration of military youths, sidelines activities within the event, as well as outcomes.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Ho Chi Minh City’s first ‘food street’ to open next week
- Youth Month launched nationwide
- Uncle Ho protest prompts owners to change name of Vietnamese restaurant in Brisbane
- Ten outstanding Vietnamese youths in 2019 announced
- Jadavpur University Students’ Union Poll Results Show Left Ideology Alive and Kicking Among Bengal’s Young
- Competition for global Vietnamese startups launched
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 2
- Ten outstanding Vietnamese young faces of 2019 announced
- Speech by Party General Secretary-President at ceremony marking Party’s 90th founding anniversary
- Vietnam resort developer sparks confusion with plan to build airport next to landfill
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5
Tenth Military Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Congress to take place next week have 497 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.