Nguyen Ngoc Son, 17, is being investigated by police of Ham Tan District for “illegal storage of narcotic substances” after it was confirmed Tuesday the bags he swallowed contained drugs.
Four days prior, police saw Son riding a motorbike while displaying abnormal behavior. They asked Son to stop.
Son then put two plastic bags in his hands at the time into his mouth and swallowed them whole. Police suspected the bags contained drugs, and so took him to the Binh Thuan general hospital for a check-up. Doctors managed to recover the bags from his body, found to contain ketamine and ecstasy pills.
Son admitted he was delivering the drugs to local addicts.
- Police appealing for witnesses after teenager has bag stolen
- Police-pursuit stolen car sent man flying
- Medical bag stolen from paramedics in Edinburgh in 'despicable' theft
- 'Drunk' adults slammed for 'failing to help' teen who died after taking drug
- Cop who used police’s new tactic of ramming moped thug off road faces criminal probe
- Drug dealer jailed after geotaggers find heroin-filled rucksack inside wall
- Equipment and uniform stolen from parked police car
- Police officer's delight at cannabis haul brings joy to residents
- Suspect arrested for trafficking drugs from Laos
- Drug raid on west Belfast family home like movie 'Goodfellas', court hears
- Edson da Costa’s father says there are ‘many unanswered questions’ after police watchdog reveals findings
- Revealed: The first pictures from inside a bizarre police fantasist's wardrobe
Teenager swallows bags containing drugs with police in pursuit have 228 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at October 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.