Nova Hospitality, a newly-launched subsidiary of Nova Service, signed agreements with AccorHotels to manage the MGallery Da Lat and Marriott International for the Fairfield by Marriott Phan Thiet.
Speaking at the launch on September 29, Le Thi Viet Thu, CEO of Nova Hospitality, said the new company would contribute to NovaGroup’s vision of creating attractive international destinations to make tourism a key economic sector in Viet Nam.
"It is part of our strategy to help turn local destinations into international tourist attractions while contributing to upgrading local service standards and workforce's skill."
Nova Hospitality has collaborated with Nova College to recruit and train more than 2,600 workers.
Nova Hospitality operates a chain of hotels and resorts.
Azerai Can Tho, Mercure Vung Tau, ibis Styles Vung Tau, Minera Hot Springs Binh Chau, Seava Ho Tram, Movenpick Resort Phan Thiet, Centara Mirage Resort Mui Ne, Radisson Resort Phan Thiet, Anantara Mui Ne Resort, Avani Cam Ranh, and Mercure Dalat Resort are 11 luxury hotels and resorts Nova Hospitality has set up.
It expects to expand to 47 properties with 11,621 rooms by 2023. — VNS
- Hospitality industry joins ESG
- Abuse in K-Pop in Spotlight Again After L.A. Hotel Altercation
- Food and Hotel Vietnam Exhibition 2022 resumes after 2-year COVID hiatus
- Working holiday visa changes 'too little, too late' for struggling hospitality businesses
- 10 Things To Know About The Ham Yard Hotel, London
- Fat-busting diabetes drug is a global smash hit but remains prohibitively pricey for many Indians
- Try harder!' Rishi Sunak savaged by patient on first hospital visit as PM
- Deep Pockets and Powerful Allies: How a Hotel Union Shapes New York City
- Woman gives passport for UK visa stamping, gets Ireland hotel bill
- Woman tied up and threatened as her own nephew orchestrated cruel burglary
- Global Car Supply Chains Entangled With Abuses in Xinjiang, Report Says
- Coronavirus Could Push Companies to Try to 'Break Free' From China: Experts
Nova Hospitality ties up with global hotel management companies have 328 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.