At the meeting, the two sides exchanged experience in implementing military and defense work since the beginning of 2021. They worked out cooperation orientations and plans for the time ahead as well.
The two sides reached agreement on coordinating to deal with illegal cross-border immigration issue and regularly exchanging information.
At the event, the two military units consented to enhance education and dissemination of information about border regulations, solidarity to build a borderline of peace, friendship, cooperation and development.
They will also heighten revolutionary vigilance of troops and people of the two provinces to prevent bad people from taking advantage of issues of ethnicity, religion, sovereignty over sea and islands and borders to provoke and cause instability in politics and security and order in the border areas. In addition, they will continue to join search and rescue operations together.
With spirit of solidarity, special friendship, mutual understanding, representatives of the two units signed a memorandum of understanding on contents agreed at the meeting.
Translated by Mai Huong
- UK and Vietnam enhance cooperation in digital economy
- Vietnam, Laos talk enhancement of labour, social welfare cooperation
- Australia-Vietnam enhance economic engagement strategy
- Việt Nam, UK enhance cooperation in digital economy, digital transformation
- Vietnam, UK enhance cooperation in digital economy, digital transformation
- Vietnam, U.K. enhance cooperation in digital economy, digital transformation
- Hanoi, WB enhances cooperation toward sustainable growth
- Vietnam boosts Laos' battle against Covid with medical supplies
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 23
- Việt Nam offers $2.5 million, medical supplies to aid Laos’ pandemic fight
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 13
- Vietnam-UK sign 26 cooperation agreements worth billions of US dollars
Military commands of Laos and Vietnam enhance cooperation have 255 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 11, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.