The Construction Investment Project Management Board of HCMC, in collaboration with the Department of Natural Resources and Environment of HCMC, the People’s Committee of Thu Duc City, districts, and related units, organize land boundary marking and hand over the project clearance boundary documents to carry out further work and coordinate with the Department of Planning and Architecture of HCMC and localities to carry out procedures for adjusting planning projects affected by the project as a basis for implementing the next steps following regulations.
The Department of Transport of HCMC takes the prime responsibility for resolving arising problems related to the site clearance boundary of the project. In case beyond the competence, it will promptly advise and propose to the People’s Committee of HCMC for consideration and decision.
By Thanh Hai – Translated by Gia Bao
- The Winter Ring Road Pt. 1: Driving Route One In Iceland's Stormy Season
- Public welcome to attend site visits regarding proposed road closures
- Inspectors finger HCMC, construction ministry for grave urban planning violations
- Big projects blew up property prices in eastern HCMC
- HCMC Continuing to Ease Difficulties for Enterprises
- Chemical weapons experts get UN clearance to reach Syrian attack site
- Uganda: Land Probe Spends Shs13b in 11 Months
- Uganda: Gen Nalweyiso Blames Church Over Mukono Land
- Cost to build road set to hit new high with Hanoi's $80 million plan
- Bac Ninh: The Land of Cultural and Economic Convergence
- Quang Ninh approves airport feasibility report
- Cairo to Cape Town Road Boosts Cross-Border Economies, Links Tanzania to Rest of Africa
Land boundary for site clearance for HCMC Ring Road No.3 approved have 291 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at October 4, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.