Hanoi will intensify support for businesses to develop OCOP showroom network in the city.
Hanoi continues to open more showrooms to present and sell OCOP products, in order to support local manufacturers to enhance product value and build brands.
|Many OCOP products are sold at the 180 Lac Trung showroom. Photo: The Hanoi Times|
The Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade opened another showroom on Oct. 4 at 180 Lac Trung Street in Hai Ba Trung District, operated by Phu Thien Tan Food Co., Ltd.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Phu Thien Tan company director Nguyen Thi Hoi said products with the OCOP label are popular in Hanoi’s safe food market. “I hope OCOP products will not only be used in families, but also in school kitchens, collective kitchens in industrial parks, and office kitchens,” she said.
Hai Ba Trung District's authority has supported 50 businesses like Phu Thien Tan Food in offering more than 100 OCOP-labeled products to local consumers.
The new showroom, together with two other OCOP showrooms in Hom Duc Vien and Dong Tam markets, create an OCOP sales network in the Hai Ba Trung District.
On October 1, the municipal Department of Industry and Trade in collaboration with the Dong Da District's People's Committee opened two OCOP retail stores at 59 Hoang Cau Street and B11 Kim Lien convenience store.
Hoang Cau Super Market Co., Ltd., the owner of the two showrooms, sells 60 OCOP products, including traditional cakes and candies, honey, dry vermicelli, chili sauce, and mountainous agricultural products from 13 businesses.
The city will step up support for businesses to develop trade networks and showrooms selling OCOP products, according to the acting director of the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade Tran Thi Phuong Lan.
In addition, the city has collaborated with other towns and provinces in presenting Hanoi’s products and sending working groups to localities to exchange experiences in managing and operating OCOP showrooms.
- Hanoi to gradually ban motorbikes in downtown by 2030
- CNN commercials boost Hanoi’s foreign tourist arrivals
- Festival to celebrate Hanoi’s creativity and culture
- Hanoi to extend Cat Linh - Ha Dong urban railway line by 20km
- Local social networks hoping to gain popularity
- TVS Motor expands footprint in UAE, appoints new distributors Al Yousuf MC
- Pre-owned luxury car seller Big Boy Toyz to expand sales network, enter new segments
- Fortinet to share network strategies at 361° Security 2019 Conference
- Benelli India to double product portfolio in domestic market
- Mercedes-Benz India to reach out to more small towns
- Vietnam, Asia's new manufacturing hub
- Ministry proposes extending Cat Linh - Ha Dong urban railway line by 20km
Hanoi expands OCOP showroom network have 424 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at October 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.