During the five-day event held by the Korea Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA Hanoi), Gwangju businesses introduced their products of strength, including cosmetics, food and medical supplies.
|A business-to-business (B2B) trade event was organised last week to connect companies from South Korea’s Gwangju Province and Vietnamese importers.-Photo courtesy of KOTRA Hanoi|
Lee Dahye from Unique Medicare Co Ltd said such event offers a good chance for Korean firms, especially those that have never exported to foreign countries, to explore information about foreign partners.
KOTRA Hanoi has been employing online trade promotion events thoroughly to strengthen trade connection between the RoK and Viet Nam.
Head of KOTRA Hanoi's office Tran Thi Hai Yen said as of mid-September, KOTRA had carried out 58 online events connecting 850 RoK businesses with nearly 900 Vietnamese importers.
The agency will continue to organise more events of this kind by the end of this year, aiming to connect 1,300 Korean enterprises and over 1,200 Vietnamese partners, helping lift the two-way trade between Viet Nam and the RoK to US$100 billion in the year.
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 18
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 19
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 25
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 24
- Vietnam accelerates process to put EU trade deal into operation
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 20
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 16
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 21
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 23
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 11
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 22
- New directions for trade promotion in the Covid-19 era
Gwangju businesses and Vietnamese importers seek trade opportunities have 238 words, post on vir.com.vn at October 3, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.