Towards those goals, in its Resolution No.126/NQ-CP, the Government asked the State Bank of Vietnam to coordinate with ministries, sectors and localities to implement a cautious and steady but flexible monetary policy in combination with other fiscal policies to control inflation and keep macro-economy stable.
The bank was requested to combine tools and solutions regarding exchange rate, interest rate, growth credit, and speed up the implementation of the policy of 2% interest rate support, while strengthening communications to create social consensus and improve the efficiency of the policy implementation.
In the decision, the Government also assigned specific tasks to the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Planning and Investment, Ministry of Industry and Trade, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs, and Ministry of Construction.
Ministries, sectors and localities are required to stay prepared in controlling risks and timely responding to risks of recession and crisis in a timely manner.
- Vietnam should continue economic restructuring: ADB official
- Government pursuing pro-growth monetary policy
- Indonesia launches new economic stimulus measures
- Reforms, solid macro conditions to ease risk of overheating – NEDA
- BI keeps eye on three risks to financial system stability
- ‘Stability’ aim of Abe’s China visit
- Japan must build confidence with Russia for stability in East Asia
- Economic recovery unlikely in 2019 — think tanks
- Jokowi's growth dream fades as Indonesia seeks stability instead
- Interview: Indonesia to ensure stability during elections, says president's chief of staff
- Peace and stability top priority for the world: Heng Swee Keat
- Battered Hong Kong faces economic recession, existential crisis
Government to stay consistent with macro-economic stability goals have 249 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 5, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.