Vietnam News Agency deputy director Nguyen Tuan Hung (left) hands out Grand Prize to film director Tran Van Thuy.(Photo: VNA)
The Grand Prize honours Director Tran Van Thuy for his films about Hanoi such as Hanoi In Whose Eyes, and The Story of Kindness.
The Work Prize was granted to the book 'Tranh dan gian Kim Hoang' (Kim Hoang folk painting) by Nguyen Thi Thu Hoai.
The Job Prize went to a project on preserving a nearly 1,000-m2 villa located at 49 Tran Hung Dao Street, conducted by the Board for Management of Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi Old Quarters with technical support of experts from the French region Ile-de-France.
The Idea Prize was awarded to a research project to turn the mudflats of the Red River into a cultural and tourist park by the People's Committee of Hoan Kiem district.
In the framework of the 15th Bui Xuan Phai Awards, the The Thao va Van Hoa newspaper also presented prizes for winners of a phot and video clip contest on Hanoi./.
- Bong d’Or: Korean director wins Cannes’ top prize
- The Latest: Bong Joon-ho’s satire “Parasite” wins Palme d’Or
- Korean Film “Parasite” Wins Palme d’Or at Cannes
- 2018 Top Pick Films Remain in Theaters
- “The Third Wife” wins Toronto International Film Festival award
- 20 Black Films Made After She’s Gotta Have It That You Should See
- The Birth of a Nation Is an Important Film Worth Seeing Despite Its Flaws
- ABFF 2012: Best Films at the Festival
- Cannes closes with its best movie, and we close our coverage with our favorites
- Pulitzers Abound for Reporting on the Defenseless
- Black Filmmakers Who Changed the Game
- Castrol Asia Pacific Cars Super Mechanic contest 2018 Malaysian Leg Concludes
Film director Tran Van Thuy wins Grand Prize of Bui Xuan Phai Awards have 392 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 6, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.