The leader said Yen Bai should fully tap the potential and opportunities to create breakthroughs and achieve targets set for 2022 and the 2021-2025 period.
He urged the province to continue with COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control and facilitate socio-economic recovery and development, focusing on vaccination in a safe, scientific and effective way.
The planning work should be considered a major task, Chinh said, asking Yen Bai to complete devising a provincial planning scheme for 2021-2030 with a vision towards 2050.
The leader also asked Yen Bai to restructure its agriculture and industry to spur economic growth in a rapid and sustainable fashion, while pooling resources for sustainable tourism development.
He regarded human resources as the key to local rapid and sustainable development, and asked the province to work harder to improve the quality of personnel training.
Yen Bai should step up investment attraction and development of different economic sectors, particularly the private economic sector, making it an important impulse of the local economy, Chinh said.
He noted that the province needs to utilize natural resources effectively, promote environmental protection, invest more in health care and education, especially in remote and ethnic minority-inhabited areas, and pay more attention to Party and political system building.
As part of his working trip to Yen Bai, the PM offered incense to late President Ho Chi Minh at a memorial site in Nghia Lo town and martyrs at the Cang – Nghia Lo Station national historical relic site earlier the same day.
In the first six months of this year, Yen Bai's GRDP expanded 7.57%, the highest over the past five years. Its budget collection surpassed 2.5 trillion VND (105.44 million USD) in the first eight months, up 20.2%.
- Officials attend great national unity festival in provinces
- Vietnam premier highlights solutions for development at APEC business summit
- PM gives green light to construction of Hoa Binh-Moc Chau expressway
- Typhoon Nakri forecast to strike land in Binh Dinh, Phu Yen
- Kiên Giang vows to provide best conditions for investors
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau prioritizes seaports, logistics development
- PM urges stronger determination for country’s development
- Binh Thuan needs to become constructive administration: Deputy PM
- Vietnam’s Mekong Delta provinces are not all the same
- Ninh Binh province looks to nearly double tourism revenue
- Viet Nam needs sustainable e-commerce development
- PM Phúc launches the Việt Nam Health Programme
Yen Bai province has favorable conditions to develop sustainably: PM have 381 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 28, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.