Speaking at a ceremony marking Vietnam's National Day (September 2) in Bern, Long affirmed that Switzerland is Vietnam's important partner in Europe and the Southeast Asian nation was Switzerland's third largest seafood trade partner in 2021, after Norway and the Netherlands.
During the 2021-2023 period, Switzerland has continued its development assistance to Vietnam, with funding of 70 million CHF to help the country in environmental protection, economic reform and personnel training, according to the diplomat.
On this occasion, Long presented a certificate of merit from the State Committee for Overseas Vietnamese Affairs to the Vietnamese Association in Switzerland, and gifts to Binh Minh School built to preserve the Vietnamese culture and language among the Vietnamese community in the host country.
- Vietnam lures over 26 billion USD of FDI in nine months
- Trade surplus estimated at nearly 6 billion USD
- 20 years of Vietnam-US trade relations: undisputable results
- Vietnam runs trade surplus with Japan in January-August
- IPs and EZs attract 10 billion USD of FDI in nine months
- Falcon Group to assist with Vietnam’s trade promotion
- Nine-month export revenue picks up 8.2 percent
- 5 commodities with export value of over 10 bln USD
- SE Asia Stocks-Most markets fall, Vietnam plunges over 4 pct
- Hong Kong becomes largest investor of Vietnam in nine months
- Hanoi most attractive to foreign investors in nine months
- Vietnam Customs, UK border force enhance cooperation
Vietnam - Switzerland trade surpasses 1.3 billion USD in seven months have 219 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.