The new infections brought the country's total number of COVID-19 cases since the pandemic broke out to 11,472,301.
Meanwhile, 665 patients recovered from the disease on the same day, lifting the total number of recoveries to 10,586,861.
The death toll was still kept at 43,146, accounting for 0.4% of the total infections, as no fatality was reported on September 25.
Over 259.89 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in Vietnam so far./.
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 5
- Vietnam's capital ramps up testing after extending Covid-19 curbs
- Vietnam's capital ramps up testing after extending COVID-19 curbs
- Vietnam’s capital ramps up testing after extending COVID-19 curbs
- COVID: Why is Europe donating so many vaccines to Vietnam?
- Vietnam: Ho Chi Minh City to relax social distancing restrictions on Sept 15 as Hanoi ramps up testing after extending curbs
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 30
- Vietnam should turn attention to economic recovery plans: PM
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 8
Vietnam records lowest number of COVID-19 cases in two months have 183 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.