Paris (VNA) – Vietnamese Minister of Home Affairs Pham Thi Thanh Tra held talks with French Minister of Public Transformation and Service Stanislas Guerini in Paris on September 23 to discuss future cooperation priorities between the two ministries.
Guerini, for his part, expressed readiness to share France's experience in renewing the professional training of high-ranking officials, adding that his ministry is ready to help the Vietnamese Ministry of Home Affairs effectively.
- UPSC Civil Services exam notification released; check eligibility, age, important dates here
- Vietnam - Australia training exchange on service rifle shooting skills concluded
- Vietnam-Australia course on service rifle shooting skills wraps up
- Vietnam has not banned flights linking with RoK for COVID-19: official
- Vietnam, US to start the next phase of cooperation
- Cohesive and responsive: Vietnam ready for ASEAN leadership
- New campaign reinforces Prudential’s brand commitment: senior exec
- Ministers seek to reinforce drive to cut Libya arms supplies
- Macron to get hybrid car as France steps up climate fight
- Vietnam-Bulgaria Friendship Association elects new Chair
- US lauds Vietnam’s medical capacity
- Vietnam Turns to Private Companies for Public Services Needs
Vietnam, France reinforce ties in civil service have 199 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.