Hanoi (VNA) – The Petrovietnam Gas Joint Stock Corporation (PV GAS) posted a pre-tax profit of 14 trillion VND (nearly 590 million USD) in the first three quarters of 2022, up 61.8% year-on-year.
The firm's revenue reached an estimated 76.5 trillion VND in the period, representing a rise of 30% compared to the same period last year.
PV GAS sold 5.7 billion cu.m of gas in the January – September period, up 4% year-on-year.
1MMTPA Thi Vai LNG project invested by PV GAS in Cai Mep Industrial Park in the southern province of Ba Ria – Vung Tau is ready to receive gas for the first time early next quarter, while the signing of LNG contract for trial operation is underway.
PV GAS targets a revenue of 100 trillion VND, and pre-tax profit of 15.5 trillion VND in 2022, up 26.6% and 38.4%, respectively, over the same period last year.
To fulfill its production and business targets in 2022, PV GAS continues efforts to ensure stable and safe operation of gas facilities.
It will work regularly with relevant ministries and sectors to increase gas supply for power production, and control the progress of and ensure capital for important projects./.
- ACV sees 80-percent slump in pre-tax profit due to COVID-19
- EasyJet to Lose Up to $1bn in Pre-Tax Profits as IATA Urges Global COVID Testing System, Reports Say
- Vietnam Rubber Group posts rising revenue and profit
- Banks make huge profits, have prosperous Tet
- Billionaires win big on pre-Tet days
- Pushpay expects higher profit, appoints US-based chief executive
- Vietnam Rubber Group posts rising revenue and profit in 2020
- Reliance Ebitda back to pre-pandemic levels: Moody's
- Food company Vissan profit tops $9.01 million
- Refinery operator turns profitable
- PV GAS reaches 2020 target ahead of schedule
- Buying Home Under 45 lakhs? Know the Tax Benefits on Home Loan
PV GAS’s pre-tax profit up nearly 62% in 9 months have 291 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 27, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.