On behalf of the Vietnamese Party, State and people, President Phuc and the Vietnamese delegation paid floral tribute to the late Prime Minister who was a close friend of Vietnam.
They expressed great sorrow and deep sympathy over his death to the Liberal Democratic Party, the Government, parliament and people of Japan as well as family members of late PM Abe.
President Phuc expressed thanks for Abe's warm feelings for Vietnam and his important contributions to the Vietnam – Japan relations throughout eight years he served as Prime Minister of Japan, leaving deep imprints in all fields, from economic cooperation, investment and trade to labor and people-to-people exchange.
Japanese Prime Minister Kishida Fumio and late PM Abe's spouse Abe Akie thanked the Vietnamese President and delegation for their attendance of the state funeral, which they said is a special acknowledgement of the late PM's sentiment and contribution to the Vietnam – Japan relationship.
The presence of the Vietnamese delegation at the funeral also demonstrates the importance that the Vietnamese Party, State and people attach to the Japan – Vietnam extensive strategic partnership, they said.
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc President welcomed by King of Cambodia
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets Cambodian Government and legislative leaders
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc meets Russian Chairman of State Duma & Prime Minister
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives Lao Minister of Public Security
- President Nguyen Xuan Phuc wraps off official visit to Switzerland, heading to Russia
- Japan’s Prime Minister Abe Heads to Impressive Election Win
- Party General Secretary receives Lao Prime Minister
- David Sassoli's coffin to lie in state at Rome City Hall ahead of state funeral
- Theresa May to Resign as U.K. Prime Minister
- President calls for more literary works for children
- President attends traffic opening ceremony of Trung Luong - My Thuan Expressway
- State leader presents Tet gifts to disadvantaged families in An Giang
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc attends state funeral of late Japanese Prime Minister have 305 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 2, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.