The representatives thanked the Party and State for issuing all-round policies for ethnic minority and mountainous areas to quickly narrow the development gap among regions.
They said the province's Party organization and residents have stayed united and made efforts to increasingly improve the material and spirit lives of local people.
Welcoming the 45 delegates representing 500,000 people from 20 ethnic minority groups in Cao Bang, President Phuc said they hold an important role in building the grassroots political system, safeguarding security and order, enhancing the great national solidarity, preserving ethnic groups' cultural identities, and connecting the local administration with people.
He asked the Party organization and administration of Cao Bang province to further listen to and handle people's legitimate aspirations.
As the province's household poverty rate is still higher than the national average, the local authorities and the outstanding representatives need to push ahead with poverty reduction by properly implementing the Party's guidelines on developing ethnic minority areas and the National Assembly-approved general plan on socio-economic development in ethnic minority and mountainous areas for the 2021 – 2030 period, he noted.
The State leader held that aside from the State's support, local cadres and reputable persons should launch movements encouraging residents in their areas to strive to escape from poverty, maintain traditional culture, and eradicate backward customs.
In particular, it is necessary to create the best possible conditions for all children to go to school since this is an important prerequisite for sustainable poverty elimination and life quality improvement, the President added.
- As ethnic minority deaths mount, doctors urge: We MUST find out why so many black and Asian Britons are dying from coronavirus
- Activists Protest Trevor Phillips’s Role in Ethnic Minority Deaths Review over His ‘Islamophobia’
- Noem considers meeting Smithfield employees facing outbreak
- Meet The Man — And Propaganda Machine — Behind The Hammond Pardon
- Trump Meeting Is Just What Kim Jong Un Has Always Wanted
- Assistant Attorney General Started a Blog to Harass Gay Student-Body President
- India terms Pak efforts to raise Kashmir at NAM meet propaganda
- Party leader underlines importance of personnel issues in preparing for National Party Congress
- For Democrats, Immigration Is a Political Problem Without a Policy Solution
- PM orders early recovery of socio-economic activities
- Cultural village to host activities in celebration of Uncle Ho’s birth anniversary
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia May 2
President meets with outstanding ethnic minority representatives of Cao Bang have 387 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.