The congress is taking place in Matola city from September 23-28 with the participation of 1,500 delegates and 23 international delegations.
The Vietnamese delegation delivered a congratulatory speech at the event; paid a courtesy call to President of the Mozambican Assembly Esperanca Bias; and held working sessions with secretary in charge of foreign affairs at FRELIMO's Central Committee Shakin Abubakar, Minister Augusto Moreno and Deputy Minister Ludovina Bernardo of Industry and Trade of Mozambique.
At these meetings, the two sides informed each other of the current affairs of their parties and nations and discussed measures to beef up bilateral ties.
On the sidelines of the congress, the Vietnamese delegation, accompanied by Ambassador Pham Hoang Kim. also met with many international delegations./.
- Sanders Campaign Accuses 'Dysfunctional' Nevada Democratic Party of Acting Undemocratically
- It's a Good Day to Think of Shirley Chisholm, The First Black Woman to Run for President as a Major Party Candidate
- Investor jostles U.S. Congress on energy subsidies
- Zayn Malik Attends a Lewd
- Former Sex Columnist Raina McLeod on Her New Book & the Crazy Miami Party Scene
- UK party leader: Google takes 'extraordinary lengths' to avoid taxes
- Dispatch From Tel Aviv Pride, Israel's 'Holiday for Liberalism'
- At Ajit Doval's Lunch For European MPs, Seats For 3 Senior J&K Leaders
- Establishment Republicans Are Delusional About Hillary Clinton and in Denial About Trump
- "Will Provide Stable Government, Work For Welfare Of All": Dushyant Chautala
- Two Working Class Trans Women Politicians Make History in Congressional Primary Wins
- Top Tech Conferences: The Ultimate B2B tech events and show guide for 2018
Party delegation attends 12th congress of FRELIMO Party have 293 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.