Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
With 1,259 patients given the all clear during the day, the number of recoveries rose to 10,583,947. Meanwhile, there are 123 patients needing breathing support.
No death from COVID-19 was recorded in the past 24 hours. The total fatalities stood at 43,146.
On September 21, an additional 77,933 doses of vaccines were administered, raising the total number of doses of COVID-19 vaccines injected to 259,733,668./.
- Scottish Premiership Soccer: club guide for the new 2018/19 season
- FIFA 19 Preview: EA Sports new game adds Champions League and a touch of Gears of War
- Cruise ships market grows, new area challenges in Lisbon
- Judge's final warning over delays to 'cash for sex' case
- PRO14 fixtures revealed for new season
- Munster new boy Carbery faces early return to Leinster
- Serial killer probe on cards as cold case evidence links missing women
- FIFA 19 announced with Champions League mode
- Hastings handed home start to new season
- Ulster's Pro14 fixture list in full: New Year trips south as schedule confirmed for new season
- Stuart Broad impresses as England build slight advantage in second Test against New Zealand
- Winemaker to unveil major new facility this summer
Over 1,900 new COVID-19 cases logged on September 22 have 193 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.