Earlier, on September 17, a trawler numbered QNg 96509 TS experienced engine failure while fishing in the waters of Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago.
Although all crew-members on the trawler tried to fix it, they did not succeed. After hours drifting at sea, the trawler's captain contacted the center to ask for help.
On September 18, the troubled trawler docked at Sinh Ton Island safely. The center's technicians checked the trawler and found that the broken bolts might lead to main engine failure and other damages.
Four days later, the fault was fixed and the trawler was able to depart the island to continue its fishing as scheduled.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Chinese fishing boat sinks off Japan's coast; 5 crew missing
- Man flown to hospital after becoming sick on board fishing boat
- ‘Serenity’ is a fishing-boat film noir turned sideways
- Executive director takes over at state Fish, Boat CommissionYou may also be interested in...
- 4 rescued from life raft after fire aboard commercial fishing boat
- Letter: Fixing Fish and Game
- Commercial fishing vessel in distress gets help off midcoast
- Polaris expands in marine industry by buying assets of Larson Boat Group
- Recreational fishing rules overhauled in new federal law
- State opens more coastline to crab fishing, but don’t count on a big haul yet
- Jody Bright: Most miles without a fish
- Trump signs Modern Fish Act
Naval troops help fix fishing boat have 219 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.