The event was chaired by Head of the Committee Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Le Huy Vinh.
Accordingly, the Ministry of National Defense and the Steering Committee for Administrative Reform and E-government have actively directed the application of information technology, the improvement of digital transformation, information safety, and technical infrastructure. Up to now, the Ministry of National Defense has transported all administrative papers using digital signature while applying 32 administrative procedures to the national public service portal.
The functional organs of the Ministry of National Defense have worked with the National Population Database Center on the allocation and management of accounts to access the national population database system. In addition, the Ministry of National Defense has issued decisions on electronic identification codes of units and agencies to connect with the ministries, sectors, and localities as well as built directives on enhancing information safety and cyber security in the current context.
Speaking at the event, General Vinh pointed out several shortcomings and required all relevant units and agencies to address soon. He urged the units and agencies to continue overcoming hardships and fulfilling their assigned tasks of building e-government towards the digital government in the time to come.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- WATCH: Trans Activists Explode On Liberal City Council For Allowing Police In Government Building While Honoring Trans Folks: ‘You F*** With People’s Hearts’
- I Pee Freely: US Soldier Relieves Himself on Lithuanian Government Building
- Delhi building collapse: Survivors uncertain about their families
- Why Trump Is ‘Obsessed’ With Revamping the FBI Building: 5 Theories
- Activists storm into Maltese government HQ demanding PM's resignation
- Protesters Target PECO Building In Warminster
- Falling Icicle Ruptures Gas Line At Acton Building
- Report exposed big problems in building and construction industry before Opal Tower drama
- Smartphone use, internet access critical to building ‘smart’ HCM City
- Rio 2016: Performance-enhancing and banned drugs explained
- Stratus Building Solutions Franchise Opens in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Forest Green Rovers build 'world's first wooden stadium'
MND to enhance e-government building have 313 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.