The opening ceremony was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, Minister of State at the Indian Foreign Ministry Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, leaders of Horasis, and delegates from the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), and Vietnamese ministries and localities.
The meeting comprises six plenary sessions and 26 discussion ones, with the engagement of 700 delegates who are expected to discuss common concerns such as global transition, economic development issues arising during the digital transformation process, artificial intelligence and smart energy.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Deputy PM Dam stressed that the Vietnamese government has a consistent stance of considering the foreign-invested sector as an important component of the economy.
The success of investors is also the success of Vietnam that contributes to promoting multilateralism and international solidarity for a world of peace, stability, cooperation and development, in which no one is left behind.
He showed his belief that this meeting will offer a chance for the parties to share their vision, seek opportunities and strengthen cooperation.
Rajkumar Ranjan Singh said that India is open in its investment in and cooperation with Vietnam in general and Binh Duong province in particular.
He appreciated the socio-economic achievements gained by the southern province in recent years, believing that with its available conditions, Binh Duong is a good destination for Indian investors and has potential to develop further.
- SORA gardens II - Luxury apartment to be launched in Binh Duong New City
- Binh Duong to have first pizza restaurant
- Panasonic spends US$45 million on second factory in Binh Duong
- India-France defence dialogue reviewed full spectrum of bilateral ties: Rajnath Singh
- Vietnam kick-starts second census on socio-economic status of 53 ethnic minorities
- Rajnath Singh meets Macron to discuss stronger India-France defence ties
- MP DGP V K Singh to represent India in Interpol's 88th General Assembly
- Twitter CEO condemned for 'hate mongering' against India's Brahmins
- WhatsApp Starts Second Phase of Radio Ad Campaign to Combat Misinformation in India
- Pakistan v India: Conflict moves to outer space as countries race to put human in orbit
- Deputy PM attends ASEAN Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Meet the British entrepreneurs showing the US how to meditate
Horasis India Meeting 2022 kicks off in Binh Duong have 344 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.