The space introduces the life and revolutionary career of President Ho Chi Minh to Buddhist monks, nuns, and followers.
Visitors could scan QR code and access the app "Ho Chi Minh Cultural Space" to learn about the late President in Vietnamese, English and Korean languages.
The app features over 40 films, plays and songs together with 110 photos and audio records of speeches delivered by the President. The space of Ho Chi Minh Museum in 3D format is also introduced to viewers.
Many agencies and organisations in HCM City have opened their own Ho Chi Minh Cultural Space as part of efforts to realize the Resolution of the city’s 11th Party Congress and the campaign on studying and following President Ho Chi Minh’s ideology, morality and lifestyle.
- C.T Group building housing for the ambitious young of Ho Chi Minh City
- 11th Congress of Ho Chi Minh City Party Organization opens
- Second Brocade Culture Festival to open in Dak Nong
- Visit Som Rong, a pagoda combines traditional and modern Khmer culture
- Visit Som Rong, a pagoda that combines traditional and modern Khmer culture
- Ancient French architectural works worth being visited in Hanoi
- Dak Nong kicks off second Vietnam Brocade Culture Festival
- Vietnamese brocade culture festival to be held in central highlands province
- Festive day held to explore Cham ethnic group’s culture
- Education, culture-sport sector join hands in developing school sports
- Sixteenth Congress of Hai Phong Party Organisation opens
- Embassy seeks to enhance Vietnam-Romania economic, cultural links
Ho Chi Minh Cultural Space opens in ancient Buddhist temple have 241 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.