Regarding the reason for the slow disbursement of public investment capital, he acknowledged like other localities in the country with slow disbursement rates, HCMC has been sluggish in disbursing public investment capital partly related to the capacity and responsibility of project investors.
By Mai Hoa – Translated by Anh Quan
- Govt allows ESIC to invest up to 15% surplus funds in equity through ETFs
- Sanders vs. Trump: What Polls Are Saying About Potential 2020 Match-up
- Bernie's Plans Are Ambitious. But They Cost Peanuts Compared to Inaction
- Congress Can’t Even Do This One Thing
- From bankruptcy in the GFC to buying properties at a $350,000 discount
- TESTING HIMSELF
- Transcript: Ezra Klein Interviews William MacAskill
- Realtor Signature Global looking to launch Rs 1,000 cr IPO by Dec-end
- Feminists are protesting against the wave of anti-feminism that's swept South Korea
- The Big Thing Effective Altruism (Still) Gets Right
- ‘Cocktails and Masks Don’t Really Go Together’
- SNL performs funny take on Herschel Walker's ahead of Georgia run-off election
HCMC asked to explain for low disbursement of public investment capital have 928 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.