At the working session with the school's leadership, General Cuong was briefed on the unit's task performance over the past nine months of 2022.
Accordingly, the school's leaders, instructors and cadets have embraced and seriously implemented higher levels' instructions and resolutions on education and training tasks. The school has operated the training schedule with various forms and absolute safety, from field training to internship.
In addition, the unit has paid much attention to political and ideological education and mass mobilization work.
Speaking at the session, General Cuong praised the school for its achievements over the past time, and at the same time require the school to continue renewing training and education quality, enhancing scientific research, and digital transformation.
He noted that the school's leaderships should promote roles and responsibilities, contributing to building strong Party organizations in terms of politics, ideology, structure, and morality.
The GDP's Director also urged the school to build an adequate team of instructors and educational managers, maintain combat readiness, enhance regulatory building and military disciplines, and accelerate administrative reform to meet its task requirements in the current context.
The same day, General Cuong offered incense and flowers in tribute to King Quang Trung – Nguyen Hue at his monument and planted a memorial trees at the school.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- 1,200 sign petition opposing PSNI and Navy careers visit to Belfast Catholic school St Malachy's
- Stourport students left in awe following astronaut’s visit
- People of all beliefs visit one of Bromley's newest mosques for annual open day
- We have several options including surgical strikes: Indian army chief to Pakistan
- DUP MLA George Robinson: 'Working in an Army barracks during the Troubles
- Wyre Forest students left in awe following astronaut’s visit
- Cast announced for premiere of An Officer and a Gentleman
- In pictures: Armed Taliban men conduct invigilation at school in Afghanistan
- Florida school gunman Nikolas Cruz 'remorseful' and 'sad'
- Child welfare agency investigated Florida school shooting suspect
- Directors claim they were 'scapegoats' as events company saga concludes
- Pressure builds on The Village School to scrap academisation plan after packed meeting at Brent Civic Centre
GDP’s Director visits Army Officer Candidate School No.2 have 348 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.