The acceptance ceremony was chaired by Director of the Military Science and Technology Institute Major General and President of Army Officer Candidate School No.2 Lieutenant General Nguyen Ngoc Ca.
The complex of water and solid waste treatment plants was built at a total investment of VND 48 billion from the state budget to meet the daily need of the school's personnel and cadets. The project was set up based on the Institute for Tropicalization and Environment's surveys on its impacts on the environment and water resources.
The water and solid waste treatment plants are well connected. The cluster is capable of collecting and treating the school's daily water and solid waste, contributing to ensuring a clean environment for the unit's personnel and cadets to work and study.
The Army Officer Candidate School No.2's water and solid waste treatment complex features the most advanced and modern water and solid waste treatment technologies from Germany, Italy, the Republic of Korea, and Singapore. Notably, the complex includes two models of domestic water and solid waste treatment plants with a capacity of 1,500 cubic meter/day and nearly 2,000kg/day, respectively.
The treated water will run into the irrigation system to serve the daily activities at the school and its farming production.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Wastewater Treatment - Clarifying the Choices
- How to get good quality drinking water?
- How do you leave a warning that lasts as long as nuclear waste?
- Waste to Energy (WTE) Market size over $33 Billion by 2023: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Waste-to-Energy Technologies Market 2016: Global Industry Insights, Statistics, Study and forecasts
- Industrial waste pollution of fine chemical should be controlled in time
- What does the future hold for Medical Waste Management Market – From 2013 thru 2019
- Sugar industry, monsoon, and water management
- Toronto Water Services: How Septic Tanks Work
- Waste Management Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth to 2021
- Waste Management Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statistics to 2021
- Advantages of Diatomaceous Earth Filters in Drinking Water Treatment
First water and solid waste treatment complex in military put into operation have 329 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.