This year's festival attracted nearly 200 artists, artisans, actors, and musicians from 18 clubs in eight cities and provinces nationwide: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh, Vinh Phuc, Thai Binh, Thanh Hoa, and Ninh Binh.
It created an artistic playground introducing the public to Xam singing and contributed to raising community awareness about restoring, preserving and promoting its value.
This was also an opportunity for artists and groups of Xam singers in cities and provinces to meet, exchange, and improve their expertise.
The festival also aimed to encourage and honour artisans who pass on the intangible cultural heritage of Xam singing to the younger generation, and to boost socio-economic and cultural development.
In addition to the main competition, activities like paying tribute to Xam master singer Ha Thi Cầu and performances to promote Ninh Binh tourism were also held during the festival./.
- Harvest Festival at McLevy Green
- Meet this ‘super shy’ singer taking the main stage at Long Beach’s New Blues Festival
- New major music festival ‘Grandoozy’ premieres in Denver
- “The Violet Hour”, An Example of the Diversity, History Provided at 2018 Rochester Fringe Festival
- Why Emo Nite Day in LA is the most emotional music festival around
- What you need to know if you're heading to the 16th annual Music is Art Festival
- Marx Festival: “P-Project” Tests Capitalism Through Audience Immersion
- Coen Brothers’ 'The Ballad of Buster Scruggs' premieres at New Orleans Film Festival
- DU Students Throw Orpheus Music & Arts Festival in Glenwood Springs
- Festival Pass: Two new festivals launch in Southern California this weekend
- Local artists and musicians featured at Block Festival
- This is how the Tropicalia Music and Taco Festival connects Morrissey, Los Angeles Azules and Cardi B
Festival honours Xam singing have 277 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 20, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.