Emirates took home three awards at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2022, including World’s Best Economy Class, World’s Best Economy Class Catering, and for the 17th consecutive time, World’s Best Inflight Entertainment.
The awards are a testament to the airline's commitment to offering the very best customer experience in the sky, where travellers in Economy Class can look forward to spacious cabins, carefully crafted menus, and an unmatched range of in-flight entertainment choices.
This latest recognition from Skytrax comes on the heels of the airline's recent announcement that it is investing over US$2 billion to enhance its inflight customer experience. This includes one of the largest retrofit projects in aviation history spanning 120 aircraft which will soon sport the airline's latest interior concepts, a new hospitality-focused service delivery model, and best-in-class product enhancements across all cabins, starting this year.
Emirates will also be investing over US$350 million in next-generation inflight entertainment systems with Thales for passengers to experience the airline's massive library of 5,000 channels on high-definition screens, along with a host of other high-tech features on its incoming fleet of A350 aircraft.
Customers flying Emirates' Economy Class, no matter where they choose to travel in the airline's 130 destination strong network, can look forward to a menu infused with regional and seasonal flavours, featuring hearty main dishes and sides, and an indulgent dessert inspired by their destination.
Emirates also offers one of the most comprehensive and state-of-the-art entertainment and communications services in the skies. Ice, the inflight entertainment system awarded by Skytrax for the 17th time this year, offers over 5,000 channels of entertainment, with 4,000 hours of movies and TV, and close to 3,500 hours of music and podcasts.
Emirates' on board product experience is complemented by the airline's cosmopolitan team of cabin crew who hail from over 130 nationalities.
On the ground, Emirates has been working hard to create a smart contactless journey for its customers. Travellers can choose to use its integrated biometric path in Dubai International Airport (DXB) to check in for their flight, complete immigration formalities, and board their flights. Customers can also use the airline's touchless self-check-in and bag drop kiosks at DXB.
The airline recently began flying daily from Ha Noi (HAN) and has six flights per week from HCM City (SGN) to destinations in Europe and the US. — VNS
- Skytrax World Airport Awards says Singapore airport is the best in the world
- Star Alliance racks up more airline awards
- AirAsia named Leading Low-Cost Carrier at World Travel Awards
- SIA dethrones Qatar Airways to clinch Skytrax world's best airline title after 10 years
- Qlue wins Best M-Government Service award at World Government Summit
- I flew on the most controversial Emirates flight in the world — here’s what it was like
- Qatar Airways just beat SIA to become the world’s best airline
- Top 10 airlines of the world in 2018
- Delta was just named best us airline: Here’s why
- The 15 best airports in the world: Ranked
- Here are the 15 best airports in the world
- The best airports in the world have movie theaters, spas, and mini golf — see the full list
Emirates wins three honours at Skytrax World Airline Awards 2022 have 533 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 27, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.