At the meeting, the instructors provided basic knowledge on the prevention of tobacco harms and the Law on Prevention and Control of Tobacco Harms. The instructors clarified harms of active and passive smoking as well as benefits of building smoking-free environment in the military.
The program was expected to help troops of Division 9 understand more about the harms of cigarettes, contents of the Law on Prevention and Control of Tobacco Harms, contributing to joining hands to cease smoking habits and build a smoking-free environment in the military.
The division's leadership has planned to launch numerous emulation programs to prevent smoking habits in their units.
According to Colonel Pham Van Hong, Deputy Political Commissar of Division 9, building a smoke-free environment requires the drastic participation and cooperation of the Party committees and commanders at all levels. Each agency and unit should enhance the information dissemination on tobacco harms, the benefits of a smoking-free environment, the regulations of the Law on Prevention and Control of Tobacco Harms to their officers and soldiers.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Army units beef up information dissemination on tobacco harm
- 2 Department of Justice officials dispute 'double standard' over Mueller documents
- Big Tobacco's court-ordered ads make their debut
- Bad food choices killing more people than tobacco, researchers warn
- Flip the Script Campaign Launches to Start the Conversation About Pain Among Older Adults
- Mueller launches a final hand grenade at Bill Barr AFTER speaking his 'last words' revealing memo criticizing AG for his press conference on day of report's release
- Public Health England maintains vaping is 95% less harmful than smoking
- How About Informed Consent for All Medication?
- Marijuana: Effects of Weed on Brain and Body
- Why Ex-Military Drones Spy on Wildlife
- UK health policy body says e-cigarettes less harmful: Trade representatives' letter to Harsh Vardhan
- Intelligence whistle-blower is revealed to be male CIA AGENT who worked at the White House as Donald Trump launches furious attack on his sources calling them 'close to a spy' and hinting at death penalty for 'treason'
Department of Military Medicine launches information dissemination on tobacco harmful effects have 325 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.