Havana (VNA) – Cambodia Prime Minister Samdech Techno Hun Sen paid an official visit to Cuba from September 23 to 25 to foster the bilateral relations between the two countries. cooperation in sports, health, culture, and biotechnology, contributing to further strengthening the Cambodia-Cuba friendship and solidarity. donation of 2,000 tonnes of rice to Cuba on this occasion. Cambodia since Cuba's accession to the Treaty of Amity and Cooperation in Southeast Asia two years ago./.
- Malaysia, Uzbekistan to strengthen bilateral ties in numerous fields
- Thailand and Saudi Arabia strive to enhance bilateral ties through exchanges of high level visits
- FM Bilawal, Chinese counterpart discuss bilateral ties
- PM Ismail Sabri meets Kishida to enhance bilateral ties
- PM meets Japan PM Kishida to enhance bilateral ties
- Vietnam, Cambodia to strengthen defense cooperation
- Cambodia seeks more trade, cooperation with US firms
- Vietnam, Cambodia hold first border defence exchange
- Singapore and Indonesia enjoy strong ties, can do more together in green and digital economy, says Lawrence Wong in Jakarta
- Ismail Sabri meets Japanese counterpart, proposes upgrading ties
- After Cuba, Biden Moves to Ease Some Trump Sanctions on Oil-Rich Venezuela
- Vietnam, Cambodian boost defence ties
Cambodia, Cuba strengthen bilateral ties have 205 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 26, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.