The event was co-hosted by the Binh Duong provincial People's Committee, the Horasis Global Visions Community and the Confederation of Indian Industry.
With six plenary sittings, 26 dialogue and discussion sessions, the event will see the presence of some 500 delegates, including officials, diplomats, and experts from Vietnam, India, and other nations worldwide.
According to Permanent Vice Chairman of the Binh Duong provincial People's Committee Mai Hung Dung, the province will create best conditions possible for businesses and managers to connect during the course of the meeting.
Dr. Frank-Jürgen Richter, Chairman of Horasis, said the meeting targets political and economic development, as it takes place on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam-India diplomatic relations and sees a visit to Vietnam by an Indian Deputy Minister of External Affairs.
Within the framework of the event, delegates will join a tour around tourist destinations, as well as key industrial parks and projects in Binh Duong province.
Translated by Song Anh
- Health Ministry establishes ICU center in Binh Duong Province
- Binh Duong drug rehab center reports 500 positive coronavirus cases
- 500 found to have Covid at Binh Duong drug rehab center
- Binh Duong’s 200,000 workers to join made-in-Vietnam COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Competent agencies race to build Long Binh port to replace existing Truong Tho
- Revamping IZ management to meet investment appetite
- India will continue to attract high foreign investments: Piyush Goyal
- Hope to launch Covovax vaccine for adults in October this year, for kids in 2022 first quarter: SII CEO Adar Poonawalla
- U.S., Canada in same 2022 Olympic hockey group | ProHockeyTalk | NBC Sports
- Election Commission meets CEOs reviews preparations of five states due for polls in 2022
- Mike Pompeo in India: US Secretary of State Meets PM Modi in Delhi Today; 10 Points
- 7 development dilemmas plaguing India
Binh Duong to host 2022 Horasis India Meeting have 287 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.