Amaya Retreat covers 10 hectares in the outlying district of Soc Son, around 10 kilometers from downtown Hanoi.
It has 12 bungalows with 16 bedrooms and a wooden suite villa with a private swimming pool.
A night’s stay costs from VND2.5 million ($105.61) on weekdays and VND2.9 million on weekends.
The resort offers meditation and yoga classes.
Bungalows here are mainly made of eco-friendly materials and designed in European style that offer forest views.
If you are lucky, you can see squirrels right from your bedroom.
Located in Sa Pa Town in the northern province of Lao Cai, Villa de Mont Mountain Resort has 39 villas lying at a height of 1,555 meters above sea level.
All villas here are built from stone, indigenous wood in combination with handmade ethnic brocade.
The resort was named “Asia’s leading lifestyle resort” at this year’s World Travel Awards.
The biggest highlight of the resort is that all villas overlook Muong Hoa Valley and Ham Rong Mountain.
Members of the Canadian pop/rock country band The Moffatts stayed at the resort during their trip to Sa Pa last month.
A night’s stay costs from VND8.5 million.
Nestled on a hill and surrounded by pine forests in the Central Highlands town Da Lat , Ana Mandara Villas Dalat was built during the French colonial period in the 1920s and 1930s.
Despite major renovations, it still preserves its French design.
There are 17 Indochinese-style villas with yellow-painted walls and wooden furniture.
Their interiors remain almost intact with wooden floors, fireplaces and light switches.
- Gia Lai struggles to fight pine forest destruction
- Gia Lai pine tree bark trader arrested
- Central Vietnam tackles forest fires on war footing
- Woman arrested for unintentionally starting wildfire in central Vietnam
- EU-Vietnam trade deal puts spotlight on workers' rights
- Dog awarded medal after accidentally finishing 42k marathon in northern Vietnam
- Ski resorts open up runs for extreme sledding: As fewer people strap on skis, mountains offer diverse attractions
- Vietnam records nearly 4,000 disasters, incidents in 2019
- Neither safe nor effective to deploy copters in forest fire fight
- Saigontourist set to open hot spring resort next week
- 20 of the best Baltic beach holidays
- Top destinations in Gia Lai
3 Vietnam resorts nestled in pine forests have 383 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.