Tran Phu Street along the 12-kilometer coast will be the main route.
The street is home to luxury hotels, restaurants and bars that make it one of the busiest tourist spots in town.
Runners participating in the half marathon and full marathon will go over Tran Phu Bridge across the Cai River.
The bridge offers panoramic views of Nha Trang Bay, voted as one of the world's most beautiful by the Club of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World in 2003.
On top of a hill in Vinh Phuoc Ward is Ponagar Tower, which is more than 1,000 years old and one of the most important Champa Kingdom heritage sites in the country.
It was built by the Cham people during the 8th-13th centuries when the Panduranga Dynasty ruled to worship Thien Y Ana Holy Mother.
An anchorage spot for hundreds of fishing boats turns into a busy seafood market at dawn where locals come to buy catch from fishermen coming in after a long night at sea.
The ideal beach retreat with its white sandy beaches and clear blue water, Nha Trang also has canopies of blooming pink bougainvillea flowers.
Around 10 kilometers from downtown Nha Trang is the Luong Son Pass with its green-covered cliffs on one side and blue waters on the other side, a top tourist attraction in the beach town.
The pass is considered one of the most challenging routes for runners attempting the full distance this year.
The event organizers said the pass, which connects Tran Phu and Ninh Hoa streets, would be closed to traffic to ensure runners' safety.
Along both sides of the pass are street-food stalls that sell signature Nha Trang specialties.
- Domestic tourist numbers surge after Covid travel restrictions ease
- Vietjet to start 3 direct flights to Russia next year
- 4 resorts with unique designs that cost from $43 a night
- Vietnamese carriers increase flight frequency for year-end travel rush
- Vietravel Airlines to resume domestic flights
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 22
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- Marina-integrated real estate – where lifestyle creates property value
- AED kiosk for promenade visitors
- New York's back for Brits and the Big Apple's ripe for a new bite
VnExpress Marathon to take runners through Nha Trang tourist spots have 403 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at August 19, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.