Hai Phong (VNA) – The Vietnam News Agency (VNA), Nhan dan (People) Newspaper and the People's Committee of the northern port city of Hai Phong on August 12 signed communication cooperation programmes for 2022-2025. Hai Phong 's outstanding socio-economic achievements, with its gross regional domestic product (GRDP) in the first half of this year up 11% year-on-year, and budget collection exceeding 62 trillion VND (2.64 billion USD). Vietnam Plus, The Thao & Van Hoa (Sports & Culture) newspaper, Vietnam News, Le Courrier du Vietnam, Vietnam Pictorial and TV channel (VNews).
- Microsoft, Turbolinux to push single sign-on
- Microsoft Signs Android Patent Deal With Foxconn
- 10 ways to deal with a project gone wrong
- Why a secret patent deal won't help Linux/Windows
- Novell goes public with terms of Microsoft Linux deal
- 10 Signs You and Your Partner Are a Great Match
- The cyberwar doctrine debate: Meaningful without international sign on?
- Shuttleworth Denies Ubuntu-Microsoft Deal
- Microsoft and Sun plan Webcast to detail cooperation
- Let's Talk: Security Leadership and Executive Communication
- Microsoft-Red Hat Deal Shows Need for Virtualization Support
- Japan leader says S. Korea ending intel deal damages trust
VNA signs deal on communication cooperation with Hai Phong have 195 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 12, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.