This is the first product using IoT technology in Vietnam owned and supplied by Viettel with the aim of making people's life more convenient.
Using 3 in 1 positioning technology which integrates GPS, Wifi, LBS, vTag has preeminent features, such as automatically saved movement history, motion sensor, safe area settings, SOS alert, intelligent control to help users to manage personal items and assets.
With nice, compact and handy design, vTag can be used to help monitor elderly people with memory loss and children anytime and anywhere.
VTag is equipped with Viettel eSIM with an unlimited data package and assurance of continuous and uninterrupted connection. In particular, the same vTag account allows monitoring of many devices, many people, and its advantage is energy-saving (average battery life is 7-10 days).
According to Nguyen Trong Tinh, Deputy Director of Viettel Telecom, with GPS technology and mobile waves, vTag enables users to monitor targets anytime and anywhere while other available devices use bluetooth and are able to find targets in a distance of just 10-20 meters.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Building smart cities – trend of Industry 4.0
- Viettel CEO appointed information ministry leadership
- Thailand’s Smart MICE a success story
- Engaging the audience: Cinema keeps moviegoers in sync with advertising
- Child's Play Remake Teaser Announces Chucky's Arrival This Friday
- 15 secrets airports don’t want you to know
- New products on display at CineEurope 2015
- New products on display at CineEurope 2017
- Vietnam to pilot 5G service next year
- Team Vue: Key executives discuss digital networks, blockbusters and buildings
- Critic's Notebook: Ranking the Streaming Services in Times of Confusion
- The best WiFi extenders to boost your internet signal
Viettel Telecom provides smart positioning device Vtag have 263 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.