Viettel Telecom has officially launched a tracking device called vTag, which Viettel hopes can compete with Apple’s AirTag.
The device has features such as real-time positioning, travel history, SOS alert, a warning when leaving preset zones (Geo-fencing), and is water/dust resistance as per IP67 standard.
vTag is a tracking device that uses the technologies of NB-IoT and GSM to locate and monitor children, valuable objects and personal items.
Nguyen Trong Tinh, deputy general director of Viettel Telecom, said that vTag uses GPS satellite technology and mobile signals to help track objects.
The device is compact and designed in a hook-and-loop case which can be worn around the neck, attached to objects or combined with a case or a silicone strap to wear on the wrist.
Designed to support positioning using GPS, positioning based on Wifi and Mobile Cell, vTag uses energy-saving technologies, with a long latency battery life (up to three months).
The device has a listed price of VND990,000. Customers will have to pay VND35,000 for an eSIM registration fee, and VND25,000 per month for a data package. — VNS
- Arrested Huawei CFO offers to pay for her own 24-hour surveillance and wear a tracking device if she's granted bail
- Sleep-tracking could come to Apple Watch this year
- How to set up eye tracking on Windows 10
- Sleep-tracking could be coming to Apple Watch this year
- Google Fit brings back elevation levels for workouts and sleep tracking data from third-party apps [APK Download]
- MIA at Apple event: Tracking tags, reverse charging and more
- Skagen Falster 2 brings NFC, GPS, and heart rate tracking to the company's minimal Wear OS smartwatch
- Apple developing its own sleep tracking tech for Apple Watch
- Hacked Supermicro hardware found in US telecom
- New evidence of hacked hardware found in US telecom
- Holes in 4G and 5G Networks Could Let Hackers Track Your Location
- Nielsen buys telecom research firm
Viettel Telecom introduces tracking device vTag have 326 words, post on bizhub.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.