Due to the team's poor performance at the recent 2022 AFF Women’s Championship, the team was relegated to 33rd spot scoring 1,644 points, The Voice of Vietnam (VOV) cited the source as saying.
Despite this drop, the Vietnamese women's national side maintains their top position in Southeast Asia, followed by Thailand with 1,555 points and Myanmar with 1,518 points.
In Asia as a whole, Vietnam finished sixth, trailing behind powerhouses such as the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK), Japan, Australia, and China.
Elsewhere, the United States retained top spot globally, followed by Germany in second and Sweden in third. England moved into fourth, while France dropped to fifth to complete the top five.
The next rankings are set to be announced on October 13, with these rankings determining the seeding categories for the upcoming 2023 World Cup.
- Who’s on Top? The Root’s 2020 Presidential Black Power Rankings, Week 1
- Top Rank: Boxing Wildly Popular with Young Fans
- FIFA 16 features World Cup champ Alex Morgan as the franchise’s first female cover athlete
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 finally brings women into the EA Sports clubhouse
- Best Apps of the Week: Pivvot, FIFA 14, Pocket Trains, and more
- Best apps for the schedule, groups and live streaming of the FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil
- Fall Gaming Guide: 24 games that ensure you won’t see sunlight until January
- Here’s how to make a great card deck in ‘Madden NFL 18’ Ultimate Team mode
- New Google algorithm lowers search rankings for Holocaust denial sites
- Women may be more vulnerable to concussions because of 'leaner' nerve fibers, Penn study
- Box office hits and misses: X-Men’s big fall gives Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles a win
- A great Game Of Thrones hero falls fighting the ‘Sons Of The Harpy’
Vietnamese women’s team falls one spot in FIFA rankings have 285 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.