The signing of this cooperation agreement is the first and largest cooperation ever in Cambodia in terms of business but also promotes the development of eSports in Cambodia and gradually professionalising the eSports industry in Cambodia.
ESport, which has become popular globally, has been a sports at the Southeast Asian Games recently.
However, it is still new in Cambodia. Professional tournaments have gradually appeared and created a certain resonance, with a large number of existing players, accounting for more than 80 percent of GenZ .
International Olympic Committee 2017 also acknowledged the presence of eSports and concluded that video games can be considered as sports activities when players are trained and prepared with as much intensity as traditional athletes.
Meanwhile, Metfone has millions of players. Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, which accounts for a 90% market share in Cambodia, with hundreds of thousands of daily players on the Metfone network. Metfone is also currently a Presenting Sponsor of Moonton's MPL tournament, which has the highest interest and viewership in Cambodia.
With the strengthening of cooperation between Metfone and Mineski Company, Metfone and Mineski promises to be an important base to gradually professionalize the e-Sports industry in Cambodia , bringing interesting and positive experiences to users and contributing to promoting the development of eSports industry in Cambodia.
In addition to cooperating in consulting and implementing event organization activities, Mineski also provides eSport solutions to access GenZ insights in Cambodia. With this cooperation, Mineski hopes to support Metfone to become the core choice for eSports experience on mobile devices in Cambodia.
With the contribution of the leading units in the eSport industry. Mineski and Metfone hope to professionalise e-Sport s by bringing positive experiences in areas like Gamertainment, Gameducation and gamification./.
- Genesys, city working toward deal on tax abatement issues
- Keeping Equity Tiers in Check, New York's Top Firms Record New Profit Highs
- The XLIVE Esports Summit Announces First Wave of Speakers for Two-Day Event
- Starved for staff, firms consider ex-offenders
- Fox Sports to offer sports betting in deal with Stars Group
- NASCAR data partnership could lead to more in-race betting
- Big office complex deal points to hot Silicon Valley tech sector
- Opportunity zone firm buys into choice downtown San Jose site
- The Venetian strikes deal to remain with NV Energy
- UFC agrees on 5-year deal for title fights in Abu Dhabi
- Downtown San Jose office tower being bought by big developer
- Las Vegas developer Larry Canarelli sells homebuilding operations
Vietnamese firm reaches first partnership deal to develop eSports in Cambodia have 417 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 13, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.