Players of the Vietnam U20 side have arrived in Japan for training ahead of the 2023 AFC U20 Asian Cup qualifiers.
Coach Dinh The Nam is expected to give his students physical and technical exercises during their two-week training there.
The Vietnam U20 side are scheduled to play three friendlies against the Japan U19 side on August 17, the Cezero Osaka U18 FC on August 22 and the Osaka Sangyo University FC on August 25.
They will fly back to Vietnam on August 28 and coach Dinh The Nam will make a shortlist of players for the national line up to compete at the qualifying round of the 2023 AFC U20 Asian Cup.
Vietnam play in Group F alongside Indonesia, Hong Kong (China) and Timor Leste.
All group matches will take place in Indonesia from September 14-19.
- Vietnamese football upbeat for chance to join 2023 Women's World Cup
- Coach Park summons 26-member preliminary squad for 2022 World Cup Qualifiers
- AFC Women’s Asian Cup: Vietnam suffers 0-8 defeat to Australia
- UAE's Asian Cup adventure ends with boos and bare feet
- PHOTOS, World Cup qualifiers: Brazil crush Peru; Romania hold Italy
- 2 Koreas Draw World Cup Qualifier at Empty Stadium in Pyongyang
- Korean Footballers Getting Ready for World Cup Qualifiers
- World Cup Qualifiers: No Goals, No Fans, No TV: Koreas Draw In Blacked-Out Match
- Korea to Have Warm-up for World Cup Qualifier with Georgia
- S.Korean Footballers Arrive in Pyongyang for World Cup Qualifier
- Kim Shin-wook Included in Roster for Next Round of World Cup Qualifiers
- Asian football final moved from North Korea after blacked-out match
Vietnam train in Japan ahead of 2023 AFC U20 Asian Cup qualifiers have 277 words, post on dtinews.vn at August 15, 2022. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.